[Qgis-user] Fwd: Problem with editable postgis view in Qgis3

Giuseppe Menetto giuseppe.menetto at csi.it
Fri Mar 13 09:11:56 PDT 2020

hello,

I'm using an editable view (idrographic graph ) created in postgis in a Qgis 3.4.12 LTR project.
The view with triggers works fine, I can manage features and attributes insert, update or delete , but after inserting or updating a new line it seems that Qgis doesn't refresh the spatial index, I see the feature, I can identify attributes but I can't change the geometry (e.g move vertex) or even snap to that with new features. If I open the view properties and then close, Qgis start a sort of indexing and everything works again. Does anybody know this problem? The same view in Qgis2.18 works without problems, but even in the 3.10 LTR the bug remains. Thanks

Giuseppe Menetto