[Qgis-user] Problems with DataPlotly plugin

José Carlos Guerrero Antúnez jcgantunez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 19:01:43 PDT 2020

Hi,

I get error message when I try to run DataPlotly plugin, I am working on
macOS Mojave.

2020-03-13T22:56:21     WARNING    Traceback (most recent call last):
              File
"/Applications/QGIS3.10.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/plugins/processing/gui/ProcessingToolbox.py",
line 236, in executeAlgorithm
              alg = self.algorithmTree.selectedAlgorithm().create() if
self.algorithmTree.selectedAlgorithm() is not None else None
             _core.QgsProcessingException: Error creating algorithm from
createInstance()

Best regards,

--
José Carlos Guerrero