[Qgis-user] qfield failed

ctermppservicesig ctermppservicesig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 11:37:47 PDT 2020

I would like to collect many home living a street, i prepared my project to qgis 3.12, when I copied the file on my tablet, each time I zoom in the qfield app stop working. Envoyé depuis mon appareil mobile Samsung.-------- Message d'origine --------De : Matthias Kuhn <matthias at opengis.ch> Date : 25/03/2020  1:22 PM  (GMT-05:00) À : ServiceSIG CTERMPP_DINEPA <ctermppservicesig at gmail.com>, qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org Objet : Re: [Qgis-user] qfield failed
    Hi,
    Sorry to hear.

    What exactly do you mean with the project failed? Is there an
      error message you can share?
    Best regards
    Matthias

    On 3/25/20 5:22 PM, ServiceSIG