[Qgis-user] Random Points Inside Polygon (variable)

Christine geo.guide at web.de
Sun Mar 29 14:21:27 PDT 2020

Dear Adrian,

in my QGIS 3.10.3-A Coruña as well as the QGIS 3.12 installation the tool
'Random Points inside Polygon' is still present. The same tool may be
accessed as well via menu 'Processing' > Toolbox (Geoprocessing Toolbox) >
Vector Creation > Random points inside polygon. Should be what you are
looking for.

Regards, Christine

Adrian Ponsen wrote