[Qgis-user] GPX data in QGIS.

J. M jimimckay at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 11:17:08 PST 2020

Hi again Garth,

Well I parked this problem and only just came back to it. I may have missed
something, but when I create the new fields you suggested in the Track they
contain no information. Is this a very advanced procedure? It seems like
something quite basic, but perhaps I've underestimated it (as I usually do
with QGIS!).

Kind regards,
Jimi.