[Qgis-user] flatpak qgis on CentOS 7 hangs on Project Save after displaying dbus error

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 17:25:59 PST 2020

Hi Todd,

Bear in mind that the conda installation from conda-forge, which is not
officially supported by QGIS.org, is missing support for QtWebkit. This
limits its usage in many aspects, including the 3D viewer and some very
nice plugins.

It's a long-known issue, but no one was able to fix it so far.

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto
QGIS Support
www.cooperative.net