[Qgis-user] QGIS training certification

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Nov 9 01:21:13 PST 2020

Hi,

Please start at https://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/certification.html

Yes, we have training certificates - organizations and companies
offering these certificates need to submit their training material for
review. After acceptance, the accepted organization/company can register
their courses and attendees and generate the certificates. With a unique
certification number, it can be checked when the attendee participated
in which course.

If you have any questions about the certification system, you can reach
out per e-mail to certification at qgis.org

Greetings,

Andreas