[Qgis-user] Keeping layers of an imported DXF file into QGIS

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 06:50:50 PST 2020

Hi,
This should help.

https://docs.qgis.org/latest/en/docs/user_manual/managing_data_source/opening_data.html

I have not worked with dxf in a while but QGIS will most likely read the file. If your data in in 3D, (a cave) you may need to look at things like Meshlab and Blender if you want to do things like 3D mesh modeling.  I have not yet tested QGIS mesh layer yet so maybe QGIS has new surprises to offer.

Nicolas Cadieux