[Qgis-user] Loss of data

Pedro Machado Monteiro pedromachadomonteiro at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 08:24:50 PST 2020

Hey Vladut:

If you succeed in recovering the previous *dbf* file, you can join it again
to the recent damaged shapefile, by the common field of area, provided your
previous field SUP (area) was actually the area of the geometry elements.

Before joining, recalculate and/or round the area fields, in order to fix
them to the same and appropriate number of decimals (and, if necessary,
convert them to string),  so that you can assure exact matches.

Best regards

Pedro Monteiro

Andrea Peri <aperi2007 at gmail.com> escreveu no dia domingo, 15/11/2020 à(s)
11:36: