[Qgis-user] QgisServer - WMS getMap with geographical filters

Nicolas Boisteault nboisteault at 3liz.com
Tue Nov 17 11:50:49 PST 2020

Hi,

I'm talking about OGC filters which are undocumented currently. I found
this feature here :
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/104

Niki Oro, you can try this filter changing geometry name, projection and
coordinates :

FILTER=<Filter><BBOX><PropertyName>Name>geom</PropertyName><Box
srsName='EPSG:3857'><coordinates>-320000,6312434
-109000,6132571</coordinates></Box></BBOX></Filter>

Some examples in mapserver can be found here :
https://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-118.html