[Qgis-user] Displaying vertical cross sections in QGIS 3D

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 19:29:41 PST 2020

Hi,

Not sure I quite follow but have you looked at the profile tool plugin?  That could be a start. You can have multiple profiles if you multiple rasters.  That would not solve the 3D aspect of your question. I tend to go to CloudCompare for 3D.  I Haven’t played much with 3D in QGIS yet...

Good luck!

https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/profiletool/

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux