[Qgis-user] Anybody playing with pg_featureserv + OGC API Features + QGIS?

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 02:45:04 PST 2020

Hi Richard -

I just did a setup of a test service on my windows pc to a postgres 9.6
database on the same pc

And adding the the table like this:

(loriot.gps_converted is the "schema"."table" name in the database)

So using the ogr driver in QGIS works.

*However*, in no way (or shape, secret sauce or incarnations) can I get
any successful response using the "WFS/OGC API - Features" tab in the
Data source manager. Only error messages

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Bo Victor Thomsen