[Qgis-user] Vote for Lat Lon Tools Default Coordinate Order - YX or XY

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 09:10:58 PST 2020

It was suggested to me that the default coordinate order in the Lat Lon
Tools plugin for coordinate capture and zoom-to tools should be "longitude,
latitude" or "X, Y". Originally, Lat Lon Tools was designed to work with
on-line maps which are generally "latitude, longitude" order.

You can always go into the plugin settings and specify which order you want
and that order will be preserved everytime you launch QGIS. The default
order is only applicable the first time you install "Lat Lon Tools" or if
you do a reset to defaults in the Lat Lon Tools settings menu,

Who prefers Lat Lon Tools to default to "longitude, latitude" or "X, Y"
when the plugin is first installed or reset to default values?

Who prefers Lat Lon Tools to default to "latitude, longitude (Google map
order)" or "Y, X" when the plugin is first installed or reset to default
values?

I'm just checking to see if I should make this change or not.

Thanks,

Calvin