[Qgis-user] Vote for Lat Lon Tools Default Coordinate Order - YX or XY

Christoph Jung jagodki.cj at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 03:34:06 PST 2020

Hi,

My personal opinion is, that GIS should think more in a mathematic way. Because of that, I always prefer working with XY-values, no matter which CRS I am using. It is always a mess for your work, if data using YX-values, and you will analyse your data with mathematic formulas. The usage of lat Lon is only a speaking and survey thing...

Sincerely,
Christoph