[Qgis-user] Toggle Attribute

Mike Flannigan mflan at mflan.com
Mon Nov 23 17:21:42 PST 2020

Thank you.  I did get an Action to operate today.  My action also
uses a Google Maps link.

I can click on "Identify Features", which opens a "Identify Results"
panel.  Then I can click on a feature in that layer, open Actions
in the "Identify Results" panel, and click on the action, which
runs the action.

Now I'm trying to make the action more accessible.  Am I correct
in my assumption that the button just to the right of "Identify Features"
should list my Action in the dropdown list?  So list stuff like this:
http://www.mflan.com/temp/action1.jpg
Figure 5 was taken from:
https://www.geodose.com/2018/04/qgis-tutorial-how-to-create-action.html

When I click on that little black triangle on the button just to the right
of "Identify Features" it shows an empty, white box.  When I click on the
button is doesn't do anything.  When I hover over the button it says
"no action selected".

Ideally I would like for the action to run if I just click on the feature.

Mike