[Qgis-user] Problème de composeur / Print composer problem

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Tue Nov 24 03:36:11 PST 2020

Hi Adelin,

Somehow you don't seem to have a page in your layout. Can you try in the
"Layout" menu --> "Add Pages" to add a page? Or create a new layout.

I don't know how you managed to remove the last page in a layout. I tried,
but couldn't ... or maybe it is some bug in QGIS. But it never occurred to
me that all pages have been removed.

Hope this helps,
Andreas