[Qgis-user] Set variables by UI

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Nov 26 01:25:39 PST 2020

On 11/26/20 10:03 AM, Phil Wyatt wrote:
> In Settings, Options, Digitizing you can set "Reuse last entered attribute values" but I think its ALL fields.

Ah, Thanks. Yes that is it, and it is ALL fields, and it separate for EACH layer.

You can see it here:
https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/qgis_configuration.html
search for 'Reuse' (although there is no description...).

Would it not be more consequent if (just like the option 'Suppress attribute form pop-up after feature creation') if the 'Reuse' option could also be overridden in the Layer Properties/Fields  just like the 'Suppres' option?

(Or maybe even Removed from the General Options?)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde