[Qgis-user] Does QGIS3 freezes more often than QGIS2 ?

Idan Miara idan at miara.com
Thu Nov 26 09:18:38 PST 2020

Hi,

I was wondering if I'm the only one who experiences sudden freezes in QGIS3
(on Win10x64)
It's hard to pinpoint exactly what triggers these freezes but usually it
happens more often when I drag and drop raster files from the file explorer
onto the QGIS canvas.
Usually after a few seconds it unfreezes and I can continue my work,
otherwise I just force close and reopen QGIS.

This almost never happens to me with QGIS 2.17 and keeps happening on every
QGIS3 version I tested (including the latest).

Is there any easy way to debug this?

Idan