[Qgis-user] Polygon from 4 points

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Fri Nov 27 00:37:18 PST 2020

Hi Ryan,

I think you could create a python QgsVectorDataProvider for your data
and setup a QGIS server for hosting a wms.

https://www.itopen.it/qgis-vector-data-provider-python/

But I would probably just go for a simple script that converts the csv
file into a polygon dataset (gpkg, shp, postgis, ..) and create a wms
based on that.

Kind regards,
Raymond