[Qgis-user] z factor

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Fri Nov 27 01:52:23 PST 2020

Hi Nicolas,

It is just a simple formula for calculating the "z-factor" for a given
latitude. What would that look like in a plugin? Where would it go? What
would it do or show?

Last week I had a similar idea for a plugin that could tell you which
UTM zone to pick for your current canvas. I decided it would not be
worth the effort. But maybe these could go together (and be finished at
the end of this "KwakFriday"?

Regards,
Raymond