[Qgis-user] z factor

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 06:57:39 PST 2020

Hi,

I did suggest it indeed.  Ideally, it would go in the QGIS core every time they ask for a z factor. (Like under shading in the layer style).  I will probably play around with it just to learn who to make a plugin but if you want to put it in your plugin, go ahead.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux