[Qgis-user] Labelling Error

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Sun Nov 29 11:36:45 PST 2020

Dear prof. Jörg,
I've seen the issue in your qgs project files.
Anyway, I tried again on my system (Windows 7 and 10, Italian locale
with comma as decimal separator) to load the nas_grundstuecke_ok.qgs
project and save it again to a new project file and then open the new
project, but the issue doesn't occur: the labels in the new project
display correctly and the multilineHeight property is stored as "0.5"
(with the dot) in the project file.

I may suggest you to create a new user profile (from Settings -> User
Profiles -> New profile) [1] and try again with that new user profile.

If the issue is not replicable with a new user profile, then probably
the issue is due to an installed (faulty) plugin in the old user profile.

If the issue does occur also with the new user profile, then it's worth
reporting the bug through the QGIS GitHub repository [2], indicating
precisely the version of the operating system and QGIS and the regional
settings of both, providing the test projects and the steps to replicate
the issue in order to let a developer try to replicate it on his system
and found a fix.

Hope you will solve your issue.

Best regards.

Andrea Giudiceandrea