[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.10.8 and 3.14 crashes when opening attribute table after setting up a photo field and using lay-out form with attachment widget

Marc de Boswachter boswachter.marc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 03:28:07 PDT 2020

Hi,

I am new to this list 😉
Can somebody help me with the problem described at Github

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/39063

I am looking for a repair method of the broken point layer, I mean a way
that
1/ The layer does not freeze or craches anymore and
2/ A way that I can add the photo field in the corresponding 2 forms (was
possible in the beginning, so should be possible again when the layer is
repaired?).

Note that I added the broken layer in the Github page/issue. In other
words, one could replicate the problem I assume?

Thank you,
Marc