[Qgis-user] Alternative to Evis plugin to view images with relative path

Fabio Giacomazzi fabiogiacomazzi.sp at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 12:13:08 PDT 2020

Widgets seems allow to use relative path only if images are placed in
Project folder or Default folder. This is not comfortable in cases as mine:
Sw maps generates shapefiles with a field containing the relative path of
the image, wich by default links to a folder "photo" put in the same folder
of the shapefiles.

[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

Evis is very good because allows to choice for every shapefile the "base
path from which images can be relative".

[image: image.png]

Mail
priva di virus. www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>