[Qgis-user] QGIS and SAGA 7.3.0

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Sun Oct 18 03:25:56 PDT 2020

ah, just found the issue again on gis.stackexchange

https://gis.stackexchange.com/a/346558/8202

Excerpt from my solution:
"... The workflow should be:Install the SAGA Nextgen Provider and then
deactivate it by unchecking the checkbox. Then change the version number
to 7.3. in provider.py under
/.local/share/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins/processing_saga_nextgen/processing
. Then reactivate the plugin in the plugin manager ..."