[Qgis-user] no package for ubuntu groovy gorilla

Fernando M. Roxo da Motta petro at roxo.org
Mon Oct 26 07:03:26 PDT 2020

On Mon, 26 Oct 2020 15:19:01 +0200, Frank Sokolic
<sokolic at worldonline.co.za> wrote:

> Hi Reginald,
>
> I've got the same problem and had to boot into Windows to continue
> using QGIS this morning. I had QGIS 3.16 installed on Ubuntu and it
> was removed during the upgrade to Groovy.

  Hi all,

  As a temporary circumvention, you may try to edit the source file
(inside /etc/apt/sources.list.d/) and change the distro from groovy to
focal:

deb [arch=amd64] http://qgis.org/debian focal main

  It is possible that no dependency issue show up.

  HTH