[Qgis-user] Live Mapping with QGIS on Toughbook

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue Sep 1 07:22:57 PDT 2020

It does on Linux. It's always worked well for me after I stumble through
setting up things. I should write it down....but haven't.

I'm wondering though can you connect Bluetooth to GPSD - In other words
can I connect my Linux Laptop to my phones GPS and still use GPSD? I've
not tried mostly hadn't had the time or the "wanderlust" to work through
the process. I assume you can. There's not much you can do these days
with a linux workstation.

Randy

--
Randal Hale