[Qgis-user] Mac ARM processors` /// bootcamp

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Wed Sep 2 07:42:26 PDT 2020

There have been some discussions around this change already in the
developer forums. You can have a dig around with the search tool at
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html

I have taken the liberty of digging up two of the most pertinent
conversations for you to peruse:

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-QGIS-for-Apple-Intel-vs-arm-td5440724.html
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-QGIS-and-Qt-6-A-proposal-td5441560.html

Needless to say, there are probably going to be some growing pains with the
architecture transition, but the QGIS gurus seem to have it under control.