[Qgis-user] Updated QGIS for Red Hat

Harry Lam mr.harry.lam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 12:16:54 PDT 2020

Hello,

I am a developer, and my customer is interested in having QGIS 3 for Red
Hat Enterprise Linux.  They need RHEL specifically over the other Linux
distributions.  On the QGIS downloads page, I see the RHEL version is only
at 1.8, which is too old for the widgets my customer needs.

Does anyone know of a development outlook for version 3.x on Red Hat?  Or
who could I best contact to ask this question?  I was thinking of talking
to the Release Manager, but I couldn't find that contact info, so I am
starting out at the mailing lists.

Thank you very much,
Harry L.