[Qgis-user] Migration to Linux

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Thu Sep 3 05:32:37 PDT 2020

I moved from Win to Linux about a year ago.  I tried
Ubuntu first.  Due to difficulties installing QGIS
I moved to Mint, which worked immediately from the
software manager with an older version if I remember
correcly.  I worked quite a while on installing QGIS
on Ubuntu because I really wanted to use Ubuntu.

You can go back to 10/19/2019 in the list archives, or
you can see the discussion here:
http://www.mflan.com/temp/re_[qgis-user]_problems_with_development_version.eml

Mike