[Qgis-user] Problems Processing Toolbox

José Carlos Guerrero Antúnez jcgantunez at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:29:13 PDT 2020

Hi,

I am having problems with the Processing toolbox.
For example, I have several rasters and want to use the GDAL/raster
miscellaneous/Merge tool.

When I open this tool, in Input layers, select Multiple selection for all
rasters, click on the "Select all" button and when I click on the "OK"
button the window closes unexpectedly.

This is happening to me with other tools that I use in the Processing
Toolbox.

On the other hand, this process can be executed without problems on version
2.18.

I'm working on version 3.10.9-A Coruña, on MacOS Catalina.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Best,

--
José Carlos Guerrero