[Qgis-user] trouble with QGIS pushed the wrong key

Robert Peck fossilpecker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:31:04 PDT 2020

What key did I hit?

I have QGIS version 1.7.4-Wroclaw built against code revision 411aff6.
QDAL/OGR Version: 1.8.1.  PostgreSQL Client Version: 8.3.10.  SpatiaLite
Version: 2.4.0.  QWT Version: 5.2.1.  This copy of QGIS writes debugging
output.  This binary was compiled against Qt 4.7.1, and is currently
running against Qt 4.7.1.

My problem.  There used to be a panel on the left of the screen which
displayed or listed the “delimited text layers” (the CSV data sets I have
uploaded into the program) as well as the topographic quadrangle maps I had
open or closed at the time.  I must have hit the wrong button and the panel
disappeared.  Could someone kindly tell me what I did and how to get the
panel back so that I know what to do next time I hit the wrong key?  Thank
you.

Bob