[Qgis-user] Plugin to export project + data into a new geopackage

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 04:38:48 PDT 2020

Hi list -

I'm looking for a method / plugin to take all data, symbology, layer
order and so on -  from a existing (and opened) QGIS project and save
all data - vector, raster and all -  into a new geopackage.

And where the extend of the current map window is used as a filter for data.

In short: Make a copy of a project limited in geographical extend, but
with all the data and symbology intact and copied into a single geopackage

I'm not sure it can be done 100 % and I haven't yet found a plugin with
this functionality.

But before I start my Python Ide and start programming I would like to
know if it already exists.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Bo Victor Thomsen