[Qgis-user] Relation (1-N) Unpredictable Result (with default options)

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Sep 14 23:12:12 PDT 2020

Hi Jeffrey,

Can you please open an issue on Github
(https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues) and include your DDL SQL
statements you used for these tests - including all pkey/fkey and other
constraints you used and a simple QGIS project file demonstrating the
issue. It is easier to discuss such issues on Github.

Maybe it is related to the fact that Comboboxes aren't properly
initialized with NULL values, for cases that don't allow NULL values.

This is important to investigate - as it is unacceptable that corrupt
data is collected.

Thanks,

Andreas