[Qgis-user] Dear Friends:

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Wed Sep 16 12:04:54 PDT 2020

soe moe <soemoekyaw359 at gmail.com> writes:

> I need to help in this group. In my country(Myanmar) , Parameter
> computation process of ITRF2014 to WGS84 and ITRF 2014 to Myanmar
> Datum(local datum) are already finished,

You should be aware that "WGS84" is a word for a family of datums, and
the oldest of them have signficant issues.  Generally, WGS84(G1762) is
considered equivalent to ITRF2014, even to sub-cm precision., perhaps a
few mm.

Also, modern practice is to avoid transforming through WGS84 if not
necessary, partly because of this family-of-datums issue.

> But I would like to check my
> computation process is true or false.
>    So I want to know , Can I check parameter in QGIS. Otherwise . Which
> Converter is best ?

qgis uses the open source project "proj":
  https://proj.org/

However, proj has recently (the last year or two) had massive
improvements in accuracy which are almost certainly very important for
what you are doing.  So you want to use proj 6.3 at least, perhaps 7.
Depending on how you get qgis, you may or may not get old proj.

(I am not finding any Myanmar datums in proj's database, but I don't
know the name of the local datum, and am not familiar with geodetic
practice in that region.  Unless proj has the transformation you want to
check, I don't see how it would help you.)