[Qgis-user] Permission denied when adding shapefile

Hillary Elliott hillelliott98 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 07:52:09 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I hope everyone is doing well. I have a couple of problems I hope
someone can help me with! When I try downloading a new shapefile in
QGIS, it only lets me save it my "Admin" folder and says I don't have
permission to save it in other locations. I also signed up with
Thunderforest and got an API key, but it still doesn't seem to work
when I try to load the GoogleMaps layer (from the OpenLayers plugin).
Hope someone can help!

Thanks,
Hillary