[Qgis-user] PyQGIS: wipe all xyz connections

1520 gis juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 10:45:03 PDT 2020

Hi Erich Purpur,

I am a Python coding beginner and made some changes according to your
reply. I have a XYZ connection for OpenStreetMap. But after hitting the
button wipeAllConnectionsXyz in a QGIS Plugin, I did not get any error
message, but the OSM connection was not removed. Find the code below:

def removeAllConnectionsXYZ(self):
s = QSettings()
xyz = 'qgis/connections-xyz'
groupsXYZ = s.childGroups()
for group in groupsXYZ:
s.beginGroup(xyz)
s.remove("")
s.endGroup()

self.dlg.wipeAllConnectionsXyz.clicked.connect(
self.removeAllConnectionsXYZ)

# Kind regards

# Julierme