[Qgis-user] buffer around random points

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 05:39:48 PDT 2021

Hi,

You can use a vector layer as suggested or use a raster layer with a specific value for land or water.  You can then use something like the point sampling tool plugin (a plugin that you must install and activate) to retrieve the value of the point on the raster of vector layer.

Make sure your statistics works with spatial data.  Using a standard statistic with spatial data may give you bad results.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux