[Qgis-user] INCLUDE DATA IN EXCEL OF PATIENTS TREATED IN HOSPITALS TO QGIS

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 06:51:59 PDT 2021

Hi,

Perhaps try googling « qgis2leaf ». That is a quick way to make a webpage with a QGIS project.  This next web page could also help.  I guess you will need to georeference the photos before. https://opengislab.com/blog/2020/8/23/mapping-and-viewing-geotagged-photos-in-qgis

These are just ideas of where to start looking.  Yes, you could do this in QGIS. Others will probably have better ideas.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux