[Qgis-user] (no subject) (elevation question)

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 05:37:42 PDT 2021

Hi,

Thanks for the precision.  So they are basically prone to the same problem (which is reassuring).  My guess is that the true befits is that they add a compass with the barometer so you can take a heading reading when not moving... I guess that is worth 100 bucks!

Guess we’re moving away for the topic here... shitty ADHD! :)

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux