[Qgis-user] Draw Ellipse/Polygons for areas of maximum concentration

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Fri Apr 30 05:14:08 PDT 2021

As you mention degree as unit for the distance, I assume that you are
working with unprojected data. 1 degree is a huge distance, so
consequently, all points will fall into this area and form one cluster.

You'll have to project your data and find some meaningful value for the
distance to get different clusters.