[Qgis-user] Single lines for road network

Wolfgang Meinolf wmeinolf at bbv-deutschland.de
Sun Aug 1 06:36:18 PDT 2021

Sure. Explode and snap the network, check for duplicates, merge the lines and split with lines with itself. For FTTH approach (should this be relatesd to your previous question) I would not recommend to design anything based on centerlined of roads. For a professional FTTH planning you need to plan nest routes on both sindes of the road.  Like here: