[Qgis-user] Plugin MapBiomas - Error

Cinthya Marinho cinthyamarinho at wwf.org.br
Mon Aug 2 10:35:19 PDT 2021

Hello,

I have instaled the plugin MapBiomas Alert and when trying to get the polygons, the error messages show as:
"CRITICAL    MapBiomas Alert: Field 'allPublishedAlerts' doesn't exist on type 'Query',Variable $startDetectedAt is declared by but not used,Variable $endDetectedAt is declared by but not used,Variable $startPublishedAt is declared by but not used,Variable $endPublishedAt is declared by but not used,Variable $territoryIds is declared by but not used,Variable $limit is declared by but not used,Variable $offset is declared by but not used"

Would you please help me? Is that some functon I need to activate?

Thanks in advance!

Cinthya Marinho
Técnica de Conservação | WWF - Brasil
cinthyamarinho at wwf.org.br<mailto:cinthyamarinho at wwf.org.br> | +55 61 98100 1226