[Qgis-user] Cursor in New Map window

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Sun Aug 8 05:37:07 PDT 2021

I'm not aware of any setting within the interface that allows you to toggle
the design of that unfortunately. Hopefully another user can help there.

A quick dig through the source code shows where that marker has its style
set though, so if you are building from source you should be able to tweak
the parameters here:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/7fa74b6b36eb0766569f4e615e944e4b6b2c606e/src/app/qgsmapcanvasdockwidget.cpp#L53