[Qgis-user] How can I export Vector & Raster layers together to import into mapshaper

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Thu Aug 12 09:42:25 PDT 2021

Have a look at this video, it seems to allow you to utilise MapBox as a background Map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N33d7fCVsZw

Regards,

Richard.

——
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964 T +353 46 942 2409
https://gov.ie/opw

——