[Qgis-user] Layer Ordering for KMZ

krishna Ayyala ayyalakrishna at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 17:19:06 PDT 2021

Andrea,
Thanks for your reply. I am also using the exact same version7.3.4.8248
(64-bit). But it is not always that I am getting "small points" above the
"big points". Just now, I checked, I see only 3 small points above the big
points while one is behind the big point. Second time when I open I see
only two small points above the big points.

Regards