[Qgis-user] Default line width when importing data

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Mon Aug 23 00:56:11 PDT 2021

In the project properties you can configure your default styles for the
various geometry and data types using style definitions from the style
manager. These styles are stored in the symbology-style.db which is
specific to each user profile.

You can then save your configured project into the user
profile project_templates directory so that you can easily retain these
settings when starting a new project.

Regards