[Qgis-user] Wrong width/height of WMS

Christoph Jung jagodki.cj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 04:20:07 PDT 2021

Hello,

I have a very strange issue in QGIS. One of our internal services will be queried with a wrong width/height from QGIS. I compared the GetMap-request of this internal WMS and another free external service. The internal WMS will be queried with i.e. width/height 150/60, the external with width/height 1300/340. this issue can be reproduced on other PCs. Does anybody know, how QGIS calculates the width/height for the WMS request? Is any information from the server necessary or does QGIS calculates these two parameters only from the size of the map window?

Best regards,
Christoph