[Qgis-user] New User Help

Grant Olmschenk grant.olmschenk at brunkus.com
Wed Aug 25 10:58:18 PDT 2021

I am a new user of this program and am in need of some guidance or possibly
some programs that would integrate well with QGIS. I work for a plastic
services company and most of our inventory is stored in rail cars on site
or within a 3 mile area of the facility. I am looking to have an
interactive map of our rail car inventory.
Is this a feasible idea that could be done using QGIS?

Any help would be appreciated

--
*Grant Olmschenk*
Supply Chain Coordinator/Rail Quality Assurance
*Email:* grant.olmschenk at brunkus.com