[Qgis-user] ERROR 1: Wrong field type for fid in v.clean

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 19:28:37 PDT 2021

Hi,

I am working on a model and I am adding a fid field to a file using the
field calculator.  I add an "int" field use the $id expression and all
is good (fid field is int64). When I pass this file to v.clean (Grass),
I get *ERROR 1: Wrong field type for fid*.  I can only proceed if I
delete the previously created fid field. The funny thing is that the
output from GRASS has a Int64 fid so my input fid should be accepted.
The field is unique so that is not the problem either.  Same problem
outside of the model.  Any ideas how to fix this?

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux